With built-in rugged reliability as standard, the new Etesia AK60 and AH75 pedestrian brushcutters have been designed to work in the toughest of conditions. These powerful workhorses effectively deal with clearing vegetation from a wide variety of sites, such as long grass, weeds, bracken and brambles on woodland paths, orchards, holiday parks and road verges. Ease of operation and manoeuvrability ensure total efficiency and high output.
- Heavy-duty brush cutting (up to Ø30 with AH75 and Ø20 with AK60).
- Mowing on the most difficult slopes (up to 20°) thanks to the hydraulic transmission with a differential loc.k
- Two idlers that can be locked without a tool for improved stability on slopes in the AH75.
- Possibility to fit two wider rear wheels as an option.
- Cutting height adjustment with three positions from the handle.
- Handle offset control from the operating position with three working positions and one transport position.
- High manoeuvrability thanks to the hydraulic transmission and three forward speeds and one reverse speed.
- Differential lock can be engaged without interrupting movement.
- All operating controls are available from the operating position for convenience and safety.
- Protection for controls and handswith the guards incorporated into the handle with a three-position adjustment facility.
- Central handle that allows easier access to low controls (parking brake, forward transmission bypass, engine starter), with full protection for cables
- Parking brake for safe immobilisation.
- Anti-vibration rubber handles.
- Machine can be moved into vertical position to gain access to the cutter blade for maintenance and cleaning.
- Maintenance-free hydrostatic transmission with forced-air cooling, integrated expansion vessel.
- Flail blades: reversible, protect the blade transmission system, low maintenance costs.
- Rugged and reliable engines: Engine crank shaft mounted on bearings.
- The AK60 model is fitted with a Kawasaki FJ180 OHV engine with a 60cm cutting width, while the AH75 is fitted with a Honda GXV 390 engine with a 75cm cutting width.
- A full two-year commercial warranty comes as standard.