“Whilst many British manufacturers have been hit hard by the recession DUNweedin’ is committed to developing more play area and landscaping products than ever before, made from 100 per cent recycled tyres ,“ managing director Bob Jones told The Landscaper at this years Glee exhibition
“Unlike other types of surface, the rubber products are unaffected by the environment avoiding the cost and trouble of annual replacement The educated consumer is aware of the impact they are having on the environment more ever before so our range of products are becoming more and more attractive.”
“To heighten the brands’ position in the market place we have launched a series of franchise opportunities across the UK”.
Celebrity gardener Kim Wilde continues to support DUNweedin’, after she fell in love with DUNweedin’s products when she used them in a garden she designed at Capel Manor College back in 2002.
Now, a shareholder in DUNweedin’ Kim supports the company in its marketing and media activities.
Tel 08000 778787
New items being added to DUNweedin’s range include:
• Multi purpose rubber chippings – for play areas, borders, pathways and planters
• Rubber bark – premium product for play areas and landscaping (can be bonded surface)
• Rubber porous paving – for pathways, driveways and garden areas
• Rubber tree rings – to help with garden maintenance
• Rubber play mats – safest play surface available
• Rubber curbs and ramps – for play areas and ease of access
• Equestrian rubber chippings – ideal for all weather ménages