Alongside the 120 stands and 97 UK based plant suppliers exhibiting at the HTA National Plant Show will be a number of features that will provide added inspiration for visitors.
The strategic plant focussed show supported by Hortipak, takes place at Stoneleigh Park, Coventry on 29 and 30 June. It provides a unique opportunity to view a wide range of plants from the best of British suppliers.
Other features at the show include:
• The New Plant Awards Area, sponsored by ProVar. The winners will be revealed at the start of the show and the plants will be on view for all visitors to see. A Visitor Vote Award for the best new plant, sponsored by Floramedia – which will be awarded at 4 pm on Wednesday 30 June.
• The ProVar Plant Display Area showcasing a range of new plants and established varieties that are new this year.
• British Plant Fair’s Marketplace which will allow garden retailers to buy on the day.
• Seminars – confirmed speakers are Andy McIndoe from Hilliers Nurseries (11 am on Tuesday 29 June) and Raymond Evison from The Guernsey Clematis Company (11 am on Wednesday 12 June).
• The British Rose Group will be launching their new merchandising guide at the show illustrating ideas for displaying the nation’s favourite plant with an eye catching display.
• The British Conifer Group Merchandising Display will present a conifer feature providing inspiration for merchandising conifers ahead of National Conifer Week which takes place 2-10th October 2010.
• PlantforLife will be showcasing their current campaign, Scentsational which highlights the health benefits associated with different plants and revealing the Plant of the Month calendar for 2011.
Hortipak are principal supporters of the HTA National Plant Show and Horticulture Week and Garden Retail are media partners.
For further information and to register to attend the HTA National Plant Show visit www.nationalplantshow.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org