A new and exciting event featuring outdoor demonstrations, indoor zones, free education, interactive workstations, machinery workshops, a wellbeing hub, a live music festival plus much more, is set to be theannual must-attend event for grounds staff, greenkeepers, landscapers, local authorities, estate managers and contractors.
GroundsFest will be held at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire on 20 and 21 September 2023.
GroundsFest’s main features will include:
- Outdoor demonstrations – visitors will get to see machinery in action on large outdoor areas.
- Indoor zones – a wide variety of exhibitor stands, dedicated sector areas, catering outlets and seminar theatres.
- Live interactive stations – a chance to find out the latest trial data on pesticides, fertilisers, bio-stimulants and many more.
- Machinery workshops – learn how to maintain and get the very best out of a wide range of machinery and equipment.
- Educational seminars – free educational seminars delivered by top speakers and industry experts.
- Wellbeing hub – designed to provide information, advice, and guidance about emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Festival – after an action-packed day, unwind and continue networking with live music, delicious street food, and fun, skill-based activities.
The event has been created based on extensive research and independent surveys over the past six years. The results show that September is the most favoured time of year and that a mix of both indoor space and outdoor demonstrations is the preferred format.
From an exhibitor point of view, GroundsFest is extremely cost-effective in comparison to other events which opens the doors for a much wider range of companies.
GroundsFest is brought to you by award-winning event specialists that have worked in the groundscare industry for over two decades.
For more information, please visit www.groundsfest.com
You can also follow GroundsFest on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @GroundsFest for much more news, reviews and insightful views.