Ransomes Jacobsen, have introduced an engine upgrade to the diesel engine power unit on the Cushman Turf-Truckster.
The change to a 25hp Kubota 3-cylinder diesel engine is part of an ongoing drive to add value, quality and functionality to all Jacobsen equipment. It will also ensure that the Turf-Truckster will fully comply with new Tier 4 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards in the USA.
The new Kubota engines operate at a lower sound level, have almost 8 percent more torque in the mid-range (where most typical use occurs), and feature an increased cooling capacity that results in more efficient engine operation and a lower operating temperature.
Several additional improvements and upgrades have also been incorporated:
• Tougher, and stronger axle tubes
• Improved axle tube sealing at the wheel bearing ends
• Zinc plating on the side air screens to improve corrosion resistance
• Dash panel instrumentation more vibration resistant
• Improved weather resistance and long term reliability
Tel: 01473 276386. www..textron.com