Now in its 24th consecutive year, Harrogate Week 2011 encompasses every product in the industry including Aeration, Artificial Grass, Course Furniture, Drainage, Fertilisers, Groundscare Machinery and Equipment, Irrigation, Mowers, Sand, Soil, Top Dressing, Soil Biology, Spraying, Turf and Seeds, Waste Management, Recycling, Water, Lake and Pond Management, Wetting Agents and so much more. It’s Europe’s largest indoor sports turf management exhibition – over 75 Exhibitors have already booked into the show.
Taking place on Monday 17 January, a new Conference has been developed specifically with Head Greenkeepers, Course Managers and those who manage turf, in mind.
The organisers have secured a first-class line up of speakers presenting a wide range of topics:
• Effective use of Primo on golf courses
• New challenges in turf disease management
• Golf Is Dead
• It’s not just about dry patch anymore! The science of soil water repellency, surfactants and sustainable turf management
• Microscolex phosphoreus: a new threat to golf greens
• Preparing for and dealing with Winterdamage
Tel 01347 833830