Visitor registration for GroundsFest 2023 is now officially open at groundsfest.com. Taking place at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire on 20 and 21 September, GroundsFest is set to be the annual free must-attend event for grounds staff, greenkeepers, landscapers, local authorities, estate managers and contractors.
The two-day event will feature hundreds of brands including some of the biggest names in groundscare. From apprentice to management, GroundsFest will offer visitors a unique opportunity to experience the very latest industry trends and innovations, see a wide range of products in action, enhance their education, and participate in hands-on, Lantra approved training sessions.
Attendees can expect features such as:
- Outdoor demonstrations – visitors will get to see machinery in action on large outdoor areas.
- Indoor zones – a variety of exhibitor stands, catering outlets and seminar theatres.
- Retail Area – a wide range of products, tools, clothing, and accessories at a discounted rate. The largest ever seen at a groundscare event.
- Practical training sessions – Lantra approved hands-on training on a wide range of equipment from qualified instructors.
- Education programme – educational seminars delivered by top speakers and industry experts.
- The Landscaping Zone – an entire hall dedicated to those involved in the planning, design, and construction of outdoor environments in the landscaping sector.
- The Play Zone – an outdoor area for all those involved in the selection, purchase, upkeep, and replacement of children’s play provision.
- Festival – after an action-packed day, unwind and continue networking with live music and delicious street food.
In addition to the limitless opportunities and event features, Stoneleigh Park has free on-site parking and free shuttle buses will be available after the festival to take attendees back to their accommodation in Kenilworth, Leamington Spa and Coventry.
There will also be a dedicated area for camping, which should be pre-booked in advance prior to arrival. More information on staying in the camping area is available on the GroundsFest website.
Registration is accessible through the GroundsFest website and visitors can simply bring their email confirmation (on a phone or a printed copy to the registration desk) which will be located at the show entrance.
For more information, please visit www.groundsfest.com